We are all deeply concerned about the spread of coronavirus. Its impact on tourism, particularly in terms of the prevailing climate of anxiety and uncertainty, is very worrying. In this article, we would like to inform our customers about the known risks of coronavirus and the measures that BARCANDO CHARTER has taken to ensure that you are surfing in the safest conditions.
Even in countries or regions where the virus is actively spreading, the risk of contagion in the case of beach holidays remains very low.
During the transit and your own boat vacation, we recommend limiting close contact with people who cough or have a fever and respect good hygiene practices. Fortunately, the air is not contaminated on board a boat and contact is limited!
For reservations confirmed before March 1, 2020, we give to all our customers the possibility to postpone the charter until 2021, to be communicated in advance before 30 days of the balance relating to the reservation for the current year 2020. To postpone the charter for a week in 2021 already established it is necessary to pay the full amount on balance by 15 October 2020. Otherwise the reservation will automatically expire and you will lose what has already been paid.
If a date cannot be established for 2021, we will give a voucher for the same value we received and it can be used as a discount on the list price based on the availability of our boats in Italy.
For all reservations confirmed after March 1, 2020 in our destinations where coronavirus cases have been detected, here are the possibilities to modify the reservation, which must be approved on a case-by-case basis: